Tuesday 17 March 2015

How I Make N100,000 monthly on Football Betting

Before I tell you how I make N100,000 profit
monthly on betting (N25,000 per week), I will first
of all tell you some of the reasons why many dont
win on betting.
Its not as if you have to take betting as the only
business you do, people that own betting sites
take it as business, you as a subscriber..you should
also take it as or make it a business but not the
only business otherwise you keep losing. I work
and do other business but the money I win on
betting is like a bonus and thats how you should also see it.

So note some of these reasons:

1. Take Betting As A Business:

Business is what you do expecting a profit to learn
a living out of it. Its also something you invest
much to earn much too. In betting, you have to put
much to earn much and that much you earn will
be so big when you are slow and steady and less
greedy.

2. Bet On Weekends Alone:

Some people have developed the habits of betting
almost every day of the week starting from monday
to monday. This is not right because when it
comes to betting and when you want to bet to win,
you dont only consider the odds (Points), you have
to know the club or the team very well, how good
they are and so on. Most of the matches they play
on mondays to thursdays are usually teams or
clubs you don't know, which means you are just
betting on them because of their odds which can
be deceitful in most cases.

3. Don't Be Greedy:

Another way to be winning money on betting is by
avoid being greedy. I have seen people who want
to use N200 to win N500,000 on a single
accumulation, they will use the N200 to
accumulate 30 games together to get 900 Odds. It
will never happen. Most people do it because they
don't have much capital and such try to use such
little amount they have to win so much, its very
impossible to happen.

4. Bet Wisely:

Betting is a game, which means you will win and
lose also. The rate at which you win or gain
depends on how careful and wise you are. When I
said I make N100,000 monthly (N25,000 per
week), it doesn't mean I don't lose sometimes. But
the truth is..when you are wise and careful, the
rate at which you win will be more than the rate at
which you lose. If out of 6 consecutive straight
bets, you win 4 and lose 2, you are on a gaining
side because your winnings will always make up
or cover up your lose.

5. Check The History Of The Teams Or Clubs You Want To Bet On:

If you want to bet on a team to win the other,
make sure you know a bit about their history. That
Chelsea won Manchester United in Stamford Bridge
doesn't mean Chelsea will win Manchester United in
Old Trafford; maybe history has it that Chelsea has
never won Manchester united in Old Trafford. There
are teams that history has it that the other has
never scored goal against the other, etc. Have a
little idea about this before you bet.

6. Have Patient:

This is another thing those who lose in betting
lack..."PATIENCE". That I use N10,000 to bet weekly and make N25,000
weekly doesn't mean I
started with N25,000. I started with N1,000 and
with patience, I built my capital to N25,000 within
some weeks.

HOW I MAKE MY N200,000 MONTHLY.

I use N10,000 to bet on 2 odds (Rule No. 3) every
week and out 6 or 5 straight bets, I must win 4,
sometimes i dont lose any bet out of the 6 or 5
straight bets (Rule No. 4). Which means when I
dont lose any bet for 5 or 6 straight bets, I make
N100,000 to N150,000 but if I lose like 1 or 2 bets
out of 5 or 6 straight bets, I make N75000 plus
Because am always careful and bet wisely, I must
always win more than I lose and before I lose, I
have already made profit and still gain even the one
I will lose if I happen to lose.
You don't need to have 25,000 for you to start, you
can start with 1,000 and be winning 3,000 (3 odds)
every week. Give it 3 weeks and you will have
such capital that you dont need to be taking the
risk of betting for 3 odds but 2 odds weekly (Rule
No. 6). Simply with N1,000
for 3 odds to build your capital; we will help you
on the odds.
How do I know which team to bet on and what to
bet on it? I always take time to know the history of
the teams or clubs am betting on and what is
common to the 2 teams or clubs and always wait
for weekends when most of the popular teams do
play (Rule No.1, 2 and 5). As you can see, I applyy
all the rules in my betting and thats why I hardly
lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any Questions or you want to add your own Opinions, feel free to use the Comment Box. Hoping to hear from you